Welcome Home to 31 Melody Trail, Unit 1
Elegant and Sophisticated Living Next to the Best of Niagara
This is a very unique opportunity to own a DETACHED home with a modest fee that takes care of your snow and grass. Located on a private road with 10 other unique homes, this is the perfect location for active people who would like to enjoy beach living, but still want city amenities.
Located just a few minutes walk from the shores of Lake Ontario and beautiful Sunset Beach, you will also enjoy proximity to:
* Cherie Road Park * Drive West down Lakeshore to Port Dalhousie
* Waterfront Trail * Drive East down Lakeshore to Niagara on The Lake
* Malcolmson Eco Park * Enjoy Farm Fresh Fruit / Vegetable Stalls
* Port Weller Community Centre with Splash Pad * Bike, Blade, Jog or Walk along the Welland Canal
* Bogart Street Park * Enjoy Ship Spotting at Lock 1
* Sunset Beach Park * Minutes to several wineries
* Sunset Beach public boat launch * Shaw Festival Theatre
* St Catharines Marina * Golf Courses
* Niagara Outlet Mall * Cross Border Shopping and flights
Whether you boat, bike, paddle, swim, stroll or hike; there are trails aplenty to keep you occupied. It is also steps from one of St. Catharines’ favourite restaurants – The Valley Restaurant . So even if you don’t want to cook in the well-appointed kitchen, you will never go without good food.
Main floor living allows you to gracefully age in place, while the bright loft provides a cozy space for Movie nights and two hobby or office nooks. The fully finished basement has a very large “L” shaped rec room that could easily be divided to provide an additional bedroom, similarly, the office could be a bedroom. Each would have an en-suite priviledge. Lots of room for friends and family to stay.
The manicured courtyard allows you to garden to your own delight, and relax on the secluded deck. Grass cutting and snow removal are included in the monthly fee. There is also a small covered deck area with a gas line for the BBQ, so no excuses for not cooking in the rain.
Check out the FULL MLS LISTING
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.
powered by WEBKITS