58 Arthur Street
Low Maintenance Living Next to the Best of Niagara
This is a unique opportunity to own an updated bungalow with easy maintenance, that is walking distance to Sunset beach, walking trails and parks. Located a short walk from the sandy shores of Lake Ontario, you can cool off on hot days, play water sports, or just take a long walk and enjoy the scenery.
Located just a few minutes walk from the shores of Lake Ontario and beautiful Sunset Beach, you will also enjoy proximity to:
* Cherie Road Park * Waterfront Trail * Malcolmson Eco Park * Enjoy Farm Fresh Fruit / Vegetable Stalls
* Port Weller Community Centre with Splash Pad * Bogart Street Park
* Bike, Blade, Jog or Walk along the Welland Canal * Ship Spotting at Lock 1 * Sunset Beach Park
* Minutes to several wineries and distilleries * Sunset Beach public boat launch * Shaw Festival Theatre * St Catharines Marina * Golf Courses
* Niagara Outlet Mall * Cross Border Shopping and flights * Drive west on Lakeshore to Port Dalhousie or East to Niagara on the Lake
Whether you boat, bike, paddle, swim, stroll or hike; there are trails aplenty, right on your doorstep, to keep you occupied. It is also steps from one of St. Catharines' favourite restaurants - The Valley Restaurant . So even if you don't want to cook, you will never go without good food.
The small courtyard allows you to garden to your own delight, and relax on the secluded deck. Enjoy the front deck if you want to watch the world, or the backyard patio for more privacy
Check out the FULL MLS LISTING
The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.
powered by WEBKITS